4th Grade School Supply List 2018
Welcome to 4th Grade! The following is a list of supplies your child will need for the school year. Please remember to label these items with your child’s name!
Also, please take all supplies out of the packages. Thank you!!
Wednesday, September 5th, 2018
- 1 Soft pencil case that can fit inside your desk
- 1 box of SHARPENED #2 pencils
- 6 box of blue or black pens
- 2 RED pens
- 1 Post-It notes
- 6 composition marble notebooks
- 1 THIN spiral notebook (70 pages)
- 8 Bottom Pocket Folders (2 solid red, 2 solid blue, 1 solid purple and 3 of your choice)
- Pocket Dictionary
Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- 1 loose leaf paper
- 1 package of dry erase markers and eraser
- 1-2 highlighters ( yellow)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of crayons (24 count)
- 1 box of markers
- 1 package of glue sticks
- 1 hand sanitizer
- 2 packs of baby wipes
Friday, September 7th, 2018
- 1 paper towel
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 quart size Ziploc bags
- 1 pack of construction paper
- $1.00 for art boxes
- $6.00 for a subscription to an educational magazine
Please adhere to the following supply schedule and bring the supplies in on the given days. Thank you, Fourth Grade Teachers.
Parents, please encourage your child to read 45 minutes each day. Also, the children must review TIMES TABLES and practice writing in script.
Have a wonderful summer!!