1st Grade School Supply List 2018
Welcome to 1st Grade! Here is the list of supplies you will need for the upcoming school year.
Please follow the schedule when bringing in school supplies. Also, please label all supplies with your child's name. Thank you!
Wednesday, September 5th ,2018
- 5 hard cover marble notebooks (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green and 2 black)
- 5 folders with BOTTOM POCKETS ONLY (1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 green and 1 any color) No plastic folders.
- 40 SHARPENED #2 Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 box of 24 count Crayola crayons
- 1 box of Crayola colored pencils
- 1 box of Crayola thick markers
- 1 pair safety scissors
- 1 pack of Elmer's glue sticks
- 2 packs of Expo dry erase markers
Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 box of baby wipes (Kirkland or Pampers preferred)
- 1 sock (to be used as an eraser)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of 1 gallon size Ziploc bags (boys)
- 1 box of sandwich Ziploc bags (girls)
Please send in $10.00 in an envelope with your child's name on it. This will be used for extra supplies when we're running low, as well as, a subscription to National Geographic for Kids.
Looking forward to meeting you! See you in September! Thank you, First Grade Teachers