3rd Grade School Supply List 2018
Welcome to 3rd Grade! The following is a list of supplies your child will need for the school year.
Please have your child bring the supplies to their classroom on the dates indicated below. Please remember to label these items with your child’s name! Thank you.
Wednesday, September 5th, 2018
- 8 hardcovered black & white marble composition notebooks (100 pages or more)
- 8 bottom pocket folders (2 red, 2 blue, 1 yellow, 1 purple, and 2 green)
- 1 box of SHARPENED #2 pencils (bring 5 to school daily)
- 1 good eraser
- 1 soft pencil case with a zippered top
- 1 pencil sharpener with a cap to catch shavings
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 box of crayons (32 or less)
- 1 box of markers (8 count)
- 1 pair of good quality scissors
- 1 roll scotch tape
Please remove any plastic packaging on glue, scissors and erasers and label all of the items above with your child's name.
Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- 1 pack of Red Pens
- 1 pack of Post-Its
- 4 THICK EXPO dry erase markers
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of 1 gallon size Ziploc bags( BOYS)
1 box of quart size Ziploc bags (GIRLS)
- $10 in an envelope with your child’s name for a year-long student subscription to a student puplication and an art box.
Please encourage your child to read 30 minutes daily!
**Please label all supplies with your CHILD'S NAME.
Depending on the class schedule next year, additional supples may be needed for subjects like computer and art. You may want to have additional notebooks and folders on hand in September. However, please hold off on purchasing additional art supplies until you receive a specific art supply list.
Thank you and have a great summer!!